The Permanent Damp Proofing Solution
Damp problems such as rising damp can cause problems to internal finishes and contribute to a damp environment within the habitable space. A permanent damp proofing solution is essential.
- Newton System 800 range of damp proofing products have been used to treat damp in the Houses of Parliament and Windsor Castle, and over 2 million metres of Newton 805 Newlath have been installed nationally.
- Guaranteed damp proofing solutions when installed by one of our nationwide Newton Registered Installers. Fill out our online form for a list of installers in your area: Request List of Registered Damp Proofing Installers
- Newton damp proof membranes are guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years and have a life expectancy of at least 50 years.
- Prevent any moisture and moisture vapour and associated salts and contaminants within the structure affecting the internal finishes by providing a physical barrier between the old damp wall and the new finish
- Significantly prolong the life of the internal finish whilst still allowing for natural evaporation of dampness from the structure
- Highly sympathetic to buildings and are fully reversible; a requirement when treating listed buildings in the United Kingdom.
- Quick and easy to install
Guaranteed. Newton damp proof membranes hold BBA certification, and all our membranes are guaranteed against deterioration for 30 years and have a life expectancy of at least 50 years.
Buy Newton damp proofing membranes and ancillaries online: Newton Damp Proofing Store
Nationwide Damp Proofing Specialists
Although we feel that our damp proofing products can be installed by competent DIY homeowners and builders, we also realise that there will be requirements for an installation guarantee from a Damp Proofing Specialist. Newton Specialist Damp Proofing and Basement Waterproofing Installers are trained and monitored by Newton Waterproofing Systems so that we have not just the best damp proofing systems but the best specialist contractors to diagnose your problem and install Newton damp proof membranes to the very highest standards.
Below Ground Solutions
Our damp proof membrane systems are designed to deal with capillary held moisture only and as such are only suitable for above ground application. For basement waterproofing, our market leading Newton System 500 waterproofing solution is ideal. Read More
Guide To Treating Damp Walls Permanently
Learn about the causes of rising damp, penetrating damp and condensation damp, and learn some handy DIY tips for preventing and treating damp with this Free Guide. Download Now…
“I can tell you that due to the Newton Waterproofing and Damp Proofing Systems, the apartment is a dry, warm and comfortable dwelling for the first time in known history” – Dave Salmon, Reading
For any further advice on damp proofing, please ring 01732 360 095 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- View Product Range – Newton System 800: Damp Proofing
- View Case Studies – Case Studies: Damp Proofing
- Download Technical Drawings – Technical Drawings
- Download Brochure – Newton System 800: Damp Proofing
- Buy Damp Proofing Packs – Shop