CPD 1 – ‘Structural Waterproofing Design Strategies to BS8102:2009′
A Focus on New-Build and Existing Structures and the Factors Which Define Successful Structural Waterproofing
- Option 1: 20 minutes (online presentation, we will e-mail you your certificate when you’ve watched it)
- Option 2: 45 minutes plus Q & A (at your offices)
This seminar focuses on the different forms of structural waterproofing systems on the market and how to waterproof to achieve the environment grade required within BS8102:2009
- A focus on how combination waterproofing systems are specified for below ground environments on both new-build and existing structures
- Examples of failed waterproofing projects which haven’t used a properly trained waterproofing design specialist – where we explain the reasons why they failed, the costs of remedial works and how to design a robust waterproofing solution
- This RIBA Approved CPD offers specifiers double CPD points and can be performed at your offices, or at an upcoming RIBA CPD Roadshow – or viewed online via our Members Site
CPD 2 -‘Factory Tour’
The Factory Tour objectives are to educate the specifier on their design obligations within the UK structural waterproofing industry in accordance with BS 8102:2009, the Code of Practice for protection of structures from water from the ground.
The tour will conclude with a light buffet lunch with time for a Q & A session afterwards.
Please fill out the form below, or call us on 01732 360 095 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a CPD