CPD 1 – ‘Structural Waterproofing Design Strategies to BS8102:2009′
A Focus on New-Build and Existing Structures and the Factors Which Define Successful Structural Waterproofing
- Option 1: 20 minutes (online presentation, we will e-mail you your certificate when you’ve watched it)
- Option 2: 45 minutes plus Q & A (at your offices)
This seminar focuses on the different forms of structural waterproofing systems on the market and how to waterproof to achieve the environment grade required within BS8102:2009
- A focus on how combination waterproofing systems are specified for below ground environments on both new-build and existing structures
- Examples of failed waterproofing projects which haven’t used a properly trained waterproofing design specialist – where we explain the reasons why they failed, the costs of remedial works and how to design a robust waterproofing solution
- This RIBA Approved CPD offers specifiers double CPD points and can be performed at your offices, or at an upcoming RIBA CPD Roadshow – or viewed online via our Members Site
CPD 2 -‘Factory Tour’
The Factory Tour objectives are to educate the specifier on their design obligations within the UK structural waterproofing industry in accordance with BS 8102:2009, the Code of Practice for protection of structures from water from the ground.
The tour will conclude with a light buffet lunch with time for a Q & A session afterwards.
Please fill out the form below, or call us on 01732 360 095 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request a CPD
“Everyone in the office was extremely impressed with Richard’s presentation and knowledge on the subjects he was discussing. He was able to answer all our questions on the spot and gave some very good advice to some of my colleagues who are currently in the process of doing a few basement designs. Overall we felt it was a very productive CPD and we have all gained a better understanding of basement and tanking issues we may face in the future” – Enzo Guida, Holland and Green