Newton Liquid Membranes Achieve 3rd Party Accreditation for Compressive Loading
Our technical department is often asked to specify the correct waterproofing specification for the often comples detail where the external waterproofing membrane extends from an earth retained capping beam to the DPC or cavity tray situated just above external reground level. In most cases the detail has the outer skin of the cavity wall construction bearing off the waterproofing membrane.
Extremely High Loading Capabilities
We frequently see products used that have either no capability or no third party testing data confirming their capability to withstand the structural loading of the wall. Designers should always ensure the waterproofing membrane is capable of supporting these loads. The waterproofing membranes detailed by Newton have extremely high loading capabilities allowing significant building loads to be safely supported from the waterproofing system and these are confirmed below.
3rd party test results for compressive load capabilities of our liquid waterproofing membranes.
- Newton 101F – Cementitous Flexible Waterpoofing Membrane – 14.4N/mm2
- FlexProof X1 – Highly Advanced Single Component Liquid Waterproofing Material – 13.3N/mm2
- Acriflex Winter – Two Component Liquid Waterproofing Membrane – 13.4N/mm2
- Newton 404 HydroBond-LM – Post-Applied Liquid Rubber Membrane – 9.0 N/mm2
“Specifiers can include Newton liquid waterproofing membranes safe in the knowledge that not only are the membranes structurally capable but the the data is accurate and confirmed by 3rd party testing.”
– Warren Muschialli, Managing Director
For any further information please ring 01732 360095 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org