Newton Waterproofing Systems will be presenting their CPD at the following RIBA CPD Roadshows
- Oxford, 16th March – 1.45 – 2.45 pm
- Bristol, 4th May – 1.45 – 2.45 pm
- Brighton, 18th May – 10.45 – 11.45 am
- London, 29th June – 1.45 – 2.45 pm
- London, 19th October – 1.45 – 2.45 pm
- Cambridge, 16th November – 9.30 – 10.30 am
Structural Waterproofing Design Strategies to BS 8102:2009
This seminar focuses on the different forms of structural waterproofing systems on the market and how to waterproof to achieve the environment grade required within BS 8102:2009.
The seminar includes a focus on new-build (concrete) structures and how combination waterproofing systems are specified for below ground environments, and a detailed discussion on how different waterproofing designs interface with below-ground structures.
Read More and Book Your Space
You can book spaces on RIBA’s website here RIBA CPD Roadshows
You can also view our RIBA CPD online via our members site here: Watch CPD