Complete Structural Waterproofing Protection
Newton Waterproofing Systems provide full structural waterproofing solutions for both the refurbishment and new-build arenas to protect the entire structure from water ingress.
When tasked to waterproof retaining structures in accordance with BS 8102:2009 “Code of Practice for Protection of Below Ground Structures Against Water from the Ground”, professional waterproofing designers should now consider using more than one type of waterproofing to provide enhanced protection of the structure to achieve the necessary environmental grade. Combination strategies provide increased waterproofing protection to the structure.
Newton provide waterproofing products for all three types of waterproofing as defined within BS 8102:2009:
- Type A (barrier) protection – Newton System 100, Newton System 200 and Newton System 400
- Type B (structurally integral) protection – Newton System 300
- Type C (drained) protection – Newton System 500
Maintainable Structural Waterproofing Systems
The provision of a maintainable waterproofing system is recommended within BS8102:2009 and Newton can provide maintainable options for all three types of waterproofing defined by the British Standard.
Structural Waterproofing Solutions Include:
- Newton System 100 – Comprehensive portfolio of liquid applied membranes suitable for the waterproofing of retained structures and both covered and uncovered decks.
- Newton System 400 – Complete range of preformed waterproofing and drainage membranes for use externally to the structure providing waterproofing solutions for earth retained structures and covered decks.
- Newton System 500 – Maintainable basement waterproofing solution ideal for new-build basements and refurbishment projects. Comprises four components: Cavity Drain Membranes, Drainage, Pumps and Control Systems.
- Newton System 900 – Liquid applied primers, reinforcement tapes and surface repair mastics to prepare substrates and construction joints prior to waterproofing liquid membranes.
“I use Newton Waterproofing Systems because of the friendly and efficient service that we get- nothing is ever too much trouble. The products are excellent and I like being part of the research and development of their products to the ongoing benefit of the waterproofing industry. In addition I like the fact that my company is associated with the market leaders in structural waterproofing.” Ian MacLennan, MacLennanUK (Newton Specialist Basement Contractor)
For further information about structural waterproofing, or to speak to one of our technical experts, please ring 01732 360 095 or e-mail email@example.com.
Alternatively e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for sales and general enquiries.
For a list of Newton Specialist Basement Contractors (NSBC) in your area who specialise in structural waterproofing fill out our online form: Request List of Specialist Waterproofing Contractors
- View Product Range – Newton System 200: Deck and Roofing
- View Product Range – Newton System 900: Liquid Primers & Sealers
- View Product Range – Newton System 100: Cementitious Products
- View Case Studies – Case Studies: Structural Waterproofing
- Download Technical Drawings – Technical Drawings
- Download Brochure – Newton System 500: Cavity Drain Waterproofing
- Download Brochure – Newton System 300: Waterproofing of Concrete Structures